IMA Netherlands National Training Day
On our National Training Day an interesting workshop "Mindhacking" is given by Ronald van Aggelen, Senior Consultant bij Braintality.
At the end of the training day you will have:
• Laughed and got inspired.
• Five tips to apply concretely at work.
• Insight into the use of Framing and Priming techniques.
• Knowledge of the six most important influencing techniques.
• Gained insight into the relationship between brain functions and behavior.
Mindhacking for IMA
Various techniques can be applied to mind hacking (the process of bringing people from A to B where B is determined in advance). Mind hacking focuses on making maximum use of brain capacity to influence behavior.
Van Aggelen tries to break the fear of “manipulation” and the taboo surrounding it with this training. Because: we can use mind hacking not only for our own benefit, but also for the well-being of others.
Van Aggelen combines his experiences with scientific knowledge about influence and neuropsychology. More than thirty years of work experience with people who make choices, have to make choices and avoid choices provides hundreds of practical examples of influencing.
About the trainer Ronald van Aggelen
Ronald van Aggelen, Senior Consultant at Braintality, is an expert in behavior change and uses facts from neuropsychology to influence behavior. Van Aggelen calls this mind hacking.
- From beautiful intentions to effective behavior. Braintality specializes in behavioral change.
- We encourage you to think and act differently. That is what organizations need that want to grow, innovate and at the same time be agile and resilient.
- We are stubborn and have no interest in management blah blah. We therefore do not provide training that no one is interested in. When it comes to coaching and intervision, we are not afraid to shake the tree. We also enjoy throwing something against the wall to see what sticks.
- We like to work with sports metaphors. It is very refreshing to look at learning and performance within organizations from that perspective. There is so much to learn from top sport. Just think about mentality, collaboration and achieving goals.
Registration is not yet open
Location: Carlton President Hotel te Utrecht
The Carlton President is located on the outskirts of Utrecht and offers a free shuttle service to De Wetering, Papendorp, Oudenrijn and Maarssen train station on weekdays. This 4-star hotel offers free use of a wellness center with a sauna, a hot tub and a steam bath. The stylish rooms at the Carlton President are furnished with modern and luxurious amenities. You can start every day with a healthy breakfast bowl or a breakfast buffet with local ingredients. You can enjoy lunch or dinner at the One24 bar-restaurant, which opened in summer 2018. The restaurant serves international seasonal dishes, as well as snacks with a Mediterranean and Middle Eastern twist. In the bar you can relax with a refreshing cocktail, exclusive wines and a wide range of specialty beers. By car you can easily reach the Jaarbeurs conference center and Schiphol Airport via the A2 motorway. The center of Utrecht can be reached by bus in 15 to 20 minutes from the bus stop 200 meters away.